X-Grip III ® consists of a composite spring handle, a pull-out gripping arm, and an additional lower bracket. The easily accessible handle knobs placed on the back of the handle allow for quick release of the tablet. X-Grip III ® expands and shrinks to perfect fit of most 10 tablets " with or without enclosures/skins, as well as some smaller tablets.
Check the dimensions of your tablet below for compatibility with X-Grip III ™. Compatible devices: Apple's new iPad (3. The generation of Apple iPad 2 (2. Apple iPad 1 (1. gen.) Asus EEE Pad Asus Eee Pad Transformer Google Nexus 10 HP TouchPad Lenovo LePad Slate LG G-Slate LG Optimus Pad Motorola XOOM Motorola XOOM 2 Pandigital R90A200 Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Toshiba AT300 Toshiba Thrive and all devices that keep the following dimensions:
Handle dimensions: Minimum width = 159 mm. Maximum width = 206 mm. Depth = 22 mm
1. Spring holder expands and shrinds to perfect fit of the tablet
2. The rubber tips keep the tablet in a stable position
3. The versatility of the handle allows you to attach to multiple socket anchorages.
4. Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and a tablet's baffles
5. Easily accessible handle knobs located on the back of the handle allow for quick insert and release of the tablet
6. Multiple access points for mounting on the back of the handle
7. Additional support at the bottom of the handle
8. It will not interfere with electronic ports, speakers, and camera
Material: High-strength, rubber-tipped composers