RAM X-Grip ® II has a clean and clever design with four legs, which provides an excellent holding force without channeling the tablet behind the foam pads and plastic. RAM X-Grip ® II is a perfect complement to a modern, elegant tablet design. This elegant universal handle is compatible and interchangeable with a wide range of popular products for RAM mounting. It is ready to complete the tablet.
X-Grip ® contains a device bar that is recommended for external use. The handle is compatible with mobile devices that fit the dimensions listed below. When determining the overall size, it is important to verify the dimensions of the pop-up device with the case/sleeve/skin.
RAM-HOL-UN8B consists of a spring handle and a ball connecting the arm. The easy access knobs can be found on the back of the handle, which allows for quick release of the tablet. RAM-HOL-UN8B expands and shrinks to perfect fit for most of the tablets 7 ".
- Apple iPad mini
- Apple iPad mini with Lifeproof enclosure
- Amazon Kindle
- Amazon Kindle Fire
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD
- Archos 7
- Asus EEE Pad Memo
- Barnes & Noble NOOKcolor
- BlackBerry PlayBook
- Dell Streak 7
- HTC Flyer
- Panasonic Toughpad ™ JT-B1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8 "
- Samsung Galaxy Tab (version 7 ")
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
All devices that retain the following dimensions
Minimum width = 57,15 mm
(Devices with a width of 57,15 mm must be at least 177.8 mm high to fit)
Maximum width = 147 mm
Depth = 22,22 mm
1. Spring holder expands and shrinds to perfect fit of the tablet
2. The rubber tips will probably keep the tablet
3. The versatility of the handle allows attaching to multiple handles of RAM-RAM and sockets 1 "
4. Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and a tablet's baffles
5. Easy access knobs, placed on the back of the handle, allow quick release of the tablet
High-tenacity composite with rubber tips