Avidyne’s AMX240 Audio Panel provides the latest features in audio management for general aviation aircraft in a simple, easy-to-use design. The Avidyne AMX240 is a full-featured audio source selector panel, intercom, and Marker Beacon receiver that provides outstanding features and sound quality, while incorporating Avidyne’s legendary Flying Made Simple user interface. Large, easy-to-read, LED backlit buttons provide simple mode selection and at-a-glance annunciation of your current audio and intercom configuration.
Supporting three transmitter inputs, nine receiver inputs, plus two inputs for stereo music and five unswitched inputs, the AMX240 also features a six-place high-fidelity stereo intercom, public address (PA) function, plus Bluetooth® music and full-duplex cell phone interfaces
The AMX240 represents the state of the art in audio management and it is designed to make your flying simpler. Dual radio monitor capability allows the pilot to listen to Standby frequencies on the IFD-Series VHF radios. A dedicated Replay button provides a say again function that repeats previous ATC communications, and a dedicated Split button allows the pilot to transmit on Com 1 while the Co-Pilot transmits on Com 2.
The AMX240 is a perfect complement to Avidyne’s Entegra Release 9 and the new panel-mounted radio stack, which also includes the IFD540 and IFD440 FMS/GPS/NAV/COMs and AXP340 ADS-B Extended Squitter ModeS Transponder. The AMX240 is a slide-in replacement for the Garmin GMA340 audio panel, making it a great choice for upgrades, as well as for new installations. The AMX240 features a pilot-selectable stereo or mono, six-place intercom system with automatic voice-activated (VOX) squelch for each mic input.
Pilot, crew, and passenger isolation settings are easily selectable with a single dedicated button, and are graphically displayed for clear mode annunciation. Dedicated knobs for Pilot, Co-Pilot and Passenger intercom volumes allow for full customization for personal preferences without relying on headset volume controls. Pilot Isolated selected.
Technical specifications Avidyne AMX240 Audio Panel:
- Dimensions - Width 6.30" (160 mm), Height 1.3" (33 mm), Depth 7.12" (180,85 mm)
- Weight - 1.40 lbs (0.63 kg) / 1.95 lbs (0.87kg) with rack and connector
- Certification - TSO C50c, C35d Class A
- Compliance - RTCA DO-178B , DO-254, DO-160D, DO-214
- Power - 11 - 33 V, 2.5 A
- Environmental - -20° to +55° C, 35,000ft. (no external cooling fan required)
- Input Impedence - 500 Ohms -60 dB (min)
- Speaker Power - 3 Watts @ 14 V DC into 4 Ohms / 10 Watts @ 28 V DC into 4 Ohms
- Receiver Inputs - 9 (Com 1, Com 2, Mon 1, Mon 2, Nav 1, Nav 2, Mkr, Aux, Tel + 2 Music inputs + 5 unswitched inputs)
- Transmitter Selections - Com 1, Com 2, Tel, Com 1/2
- Intercomm Positions - up to 6 Places (Pilot, Crew and PAX Isolation Selections, Stereo or Mono)
- Marker Beacon - 75 MHz , 1000 mV low sensitivity, 200 mV high sensitivity
Delivery includes: Avidyne AMX240, Install-Kit, Connectors, Form 1, Manual.