Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
EHD304 is a headset for people who appreciate convenience and style, and they are characterized by a great price factor for quality and, above all, a pink color. The finishing elements selected for the greatest comfort and durability. As a result of these treatments, light, compact headphones with an unprecedented use of this class of equipment have been developed. We recommend them especially to those who spend long hours in the air that wear corrective or sunny sunglasses during the flight (the semi-liquid mass of silicone gaskets perfectly adapts to the glasses), having their own aircraft as headsets for passengers, and due to weight and a large range of regulations as headphones for children. The EHD303 can be used with either mono or stereo intercoms, giving the opportunity to a high level of noise attenuation.
You will receive the original Pooley's poster with the headphones.
- ability to work in both Mono and Stereo mode
- Noise cancelling electret mic windscreen
- Super cushion headpad (made of fluent gel!)
- Metal-Flex adjustable microphone wiretap
- Ratcheting mic boom adjustment
- Hand adjustable knurled knobs
- Individual adjustable volume knob
- Headphones with
- Dual volume controls
- Covered 3 times with a chrome-plated
- Shockproof integrated circuit
- PJ-055/J-068 plugs
plugs coated connector
- Wired in parallel for reliability
- Two years warranty for production defects
- Noise Reduction -23db
- Weight: 431 grams.