(Personal data protection policy)
- The administrator of the personal data processed in the scope and purpose necessary for the provision of services is YLF sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Jana Matejki 6a, 86-032 Germany, entered into the National Court Register-the Register of Entrepreneurs by the DISTRICT COURT IN BYDGOSZCZ, XII ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, under KRS No 0000585291 NIP 5342492747, REGON 362987448 (hereinafter "Administrator").
- Data is processed for the execution of services, including contract execution, including product sales contracts, and in cases where this is necessary for the fulfilment of legally justified purposes of the controller, in particular for the purposes of direct marketing of its own products or services or for other purposes for which the user is give your consent if it is required according to provisions in force. In particular, it may be the consent to receive correspondence and commercial information concerning the products and services of the Administrator and the partners cooperating with the Administrator transmitted electronically and by phone. The data subject shall have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The administrator processes the data in accordance with the law, collects them for flagged, lawful purposes, and does not undergo further processing that is not consistent with those objectives. The data shall be collected only in an adequate, necessary and necessary manner in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The administrator does not process specific categories of personal data.
- The administrator makes every effort to protect the personal data of customers and users against unauthorised access to third parties and applies organizational and technical high level security measures in this respect. The Administrator shall not make personal data available to any unauthorised users in accordance with the provisions of the right to which they are subject. The Administrator may entrust to another entity, by means of a contract concluded in writing, the processing of personal data on behalf of the Administrator. Data may be made available only to rightholders who are entitled to receive them under mandatory provisions of law.
- The administrator stores the data for the period necessary for the execution of the contract and for the time specified in the applicable law in this respect and no longer than is necessary for the purposes arising from legally legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party, i.e. among other things, for the purpose of pursuing claims for the activities carried out. For the purposes for which the data subject has agreed to the processing of his/her personal data, the data shall be stored until the consent is withdrawn.
- The data subject shall have the right to request from the controller access to the contents of his/her personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing, and the right to object to the processing in statutory cases, and the right to transfer his or her personal data. The data subject shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of an unlawfully processed personal data processing.
- If the data subject has given his consent to the processing of his/her personal data in one or more specified purposes, then the person concerned shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time.
- The use of personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide the data marked as necessary makes it impossible to Register or to submit an Order. Where the processing of data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract, the necessary and specified range of data shall be necessary.
- In order to provide the most advantageous, tailored, personalized offer for its Customers and Users and for the purposes necessary for the conclusion or performance of the contract between the data subject and the administrator, and in the case of the express consent of the data subject, the Data Administrator may use "profiling", which means form of automated data processing personal data, which consists in the use of personal data for the assessment of certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular for the analysis or forecast of aspects concerning personal preferences and interests. Decisions to send a personalised offer or to grant a rebate or other benefit are taken automatically on the basis of criteria such as the number and frequency of the purchases made at www.airsup.eu. Once the criteria have been met, the IT system shall automatically send the information about the advantage granted, e.g. A discount. The benefit may be granted, or waiter, on the basis of the rules laid down in the information. In the case of processing of data for the purposes of direct marketing in this profiling, processing based on the legitimate interest of the administrator, for the purposes of scientific research, historical and statistical data subjects, the data subjects are entitled to object, on account of the specific situation of the data subject. The administrator does not take a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and significantly affects the data subject. The administrator shall implement appropriate measures to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject, and at least the right to obtain human intervention by the Administrator, to express his/her own position and to challenge the decision resulting from the automated processing of data.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.