- Dedicated controller for advanced Garmin autopilot modes
- Control wheel for speed selection
- Dedicated heading/track and altitude knobs
- LVL mode button commands automatic recovery from steep or unusual attitudes
- Allows for stand-alone operation of the autopilot
The GMC 507 control panel offers a dedicated interface for the GFC 500 autopilot in certifciated aircraft as well as G3X autopilots in experimental and light sport aircraft.
GMC 507 allows pilots to control the advanced features offered by Garmin digital autopilot systems, including advanced autopilot modes such as indicated airspeed hold, independent flight director and third-axis yaw damper (when installed with appropriate servos). While these features are available without a separate controller on G3X Touch flight displays, installing the GMC 507 allows for stand-alone operation of the autopilot.
Plus, the control wheel integrated into the GMC 507 makes for easier pitch, vertical speed and airspeed adjustments, while separate knobs allow twist-control of heading/track and altitude. And for added safety, the panel’s advanced LVL mode button commands automatic recovery from steep or unusual attitudes, enabling the autopilot to return your aircraft to straight-and-level flight.